Beirut Rosace Ring
Pink Tourmaline - Diamonds
Tax & customs at your charge at reception
Ring in Pink Gold set with Diamonds & Pink Tourmaline
Selim Mouzannar’s pieces are especially handmade in our Beirut workshop. As a result, carat weight and stone quantities may differ slightly from one creation to the next.
Production lead time will take up to 5 weeks.
- 18K Pink Gold
- Precious Stones
- 13mm: :Diamonds 0.65 carats15mm: :Diamonds 0.91 carats
- Semi precious stones
- 13mm: Tourmaline 0.43 carats15mm: Tourmaline 0.65 carats
- 13mm: 3.81 grams15mm: 4.98 grams
- BT3 01 12R R 13 WA2
depends on your selected options
Our size guide is available by clicking below:
OPEN THE SIZE GUIDE
If you have any doubts, do not hesitate to contact us!
Jewelry is precious and should be treated with the utmost care. Some precautions are necessary to maintain their beauty and shine:
- Jewelry does not like cosmetics, humidity in bathroom, sand and sea, playing sports or doing a manual activity, [detergents, bleach, ammonia or alcohol].
- When you are not wearing your jewel, store it in its leather pouch or Selim Mouzannar case to protect it from any shock or scratches. It is not recommended to store several pieces of jewelry in the same box as they could get scratched by friction.
- Your jewelry can be cleaned to intensify their shine: rub them gently with a soft toothbrush and soapy water, then rinse with hot water and dry with a soft cloth or with a hair dryer on cold air.
Protected, refined, to give as a gift or to wear, your selected creation is presented in a protective case along with its certificate of authenticity.
The Customer has a period of one (1) year from receipt of the product to request repair thereof at no cost. In the event of a hidden defect (default of crimping, defective chain or clasp), the Customer can choose between the resolution of the sale or a credit note.
Customize your jewel
Like what you see, but want a little change? No worries, tell us how you want your jewel and we’ll make it unique for you.CUSTOMIZE
People have probably used tourmaline as a gem for centuries, but until the development of modern mineralogy, they identified it as some other stone (ruby, sapphire, emerald, and so forth) based on its coloring.
Tourmaline comes in a variety of different colors. In fact, it has one of the widest color range of any gems species.
Birthstone for October and the gem for 8th anniversaries.