• Shipping costs of $ 80 are offered if a purchase amounts to 2,000 USD. For purchases less than 2,000 USD, they are billed at the time of check out.
• All customs duties and local taxes due for the importation of products into the delivery territory will be calculated by our carrier DHL and paid by the Customer at the time of delivery.
• The immediate availability of Selim Mouzannar products is guaranteed if the mention "Add to Basket Cart" is indicated on the product sales page at the time of purchase.
• For other products not available, any order placed on the Site will generally be processed and shipped within four weeks of receipt of payment (excluding weekends and holidays) unless otherwise specified by us. An email will be sent to confirm order processing and shipment.
• Delivery is constituted by the transfer of physical possession to the Customer or control of the Product.
• The covered delivery area includes France, United Kingdom, Switzerland, United States, United Arab Emirates, Hong Kong, and Australia, in partnership with DHL EXPRESS. For other countries, the order must be sent directly for review to our sales departments by email to email@example.com. Our services will take care of validating the order and following up with the Customer.
• Delivery time limits are 5 working days and are counted starting from the date of shipment of the order confirmed by email. Any possible delay related to the customs clearance of the exported goods is not the responsibility of the Company.
• Absence or Delay in delivery: The Company undertakes to make its best efforts to deliver the products ordered by the Customer within the deadlines specified above. These deadlines are provided for information only.
If, after thirty (30) days and exception cases of force majeure, the Customer has not received the package, the Customer must notify the Company by registered letter with acknowledged receipt or in written in another durable support. In this case, the Company undertakes to reimburse the Customer, within ten (10) working days of the cancellation request.
In accordance with the legislation in force, the transfer of risk takes place with the physical possession or control of the Product by the Customer.
• Insurance: Each package is insured, regardless of the carrier and the value of the jewelry (s), so that if a package is lost or damaged during transport, we suggest a delivery of an identical product or else a reimbursement if the Customer prefers, if the product is not immediately available.
• Tracking: We track each of our shipments and you have the possibility to track your order thanks to a tracking number which is provided via email when your package is dispatched [see above].
• The ordered product is delivered to the address on the Customer's order form.
• For security reasons, we are not able to deliver to P. O. Boxes. When the product is delivered, check the content of the products delivered and their conformity with your order before signing the carrier's delivery note. In the event of an anomaly, please let us know your reservations within 5 days by emailing at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, otherwise, we cannot be liable. If you are absent during the delivery of your package, you will need to contact the carrier to arrange a new delivery.
• The delivery address may differ from the billing address.
• In the event of damage, the Customer expresses his reservations with precision and clarity on the delivery slip, a duplicate of which is sent by the carrier to the Company. In this regard, it is the Customer's responsibility to verify the content, conformity and condition of the product upon delivery. This verification is deemed to have been carried out once the Customer, or a person duly authorized by it, has signed the delivery slip presented by the recipient of the carrier.
• Despite the care taken in preparing the orders, a product may be missing, or an error may have occurred during the preparation. If you notice such an error, please report it to us by email at email@example.com within 48 hours maximum following receipt of the order.
• Each order is carefully packaged in a Selim Mouzannar Box slipped into a branded fabric bag which also contains a leather pouch to protect the jewel on a daily basis. We prepare your package by hand, which will be shipped in a white, secure and anonymous cardboard box. In addition to your jewelry, this package contains an envelope with the certificate of authenticity, the invoice and a card with tips for taking care of your jewelry.
• If it is a gift and you do not wish to attach the invoice to it, all you have to do is indicate this during the purchase process by checking the box "This is a gift, do not attach the invoice with the parcel”.